If you’re looking for ways to overcome sewing slumps, increase your creativity, and sew projects that amaze, then my Feet-ology online course is for you. I’ve taught hundreds of classes to BERNINA users over the years and have seen many sewers who want to improve their sewing skills, be more creative, and sew projects that don’t look homemade, but they:
- Know only a few basic techniques that they use over and over again.
- Don’t know how to express the creativity that is inside them.
- Use 1 or 2 presser feet (usually an all-purpose foot and a zipper foot) for all of their sewing.
- Have purchased several specialty presser feet over the years but never learned to use them.
- Are new to sewing and don’t know where to start.
- Are overwhelmed by the number of specialty presser feet available to them.
- Don’t understand why you might want more presser feet than the ones included with the machine.
- Don’t realize that specialty presser feet can help them get the most from their sewing machine.
If you can relate to this and/or have experienced any of these roadblocks with your sewing, then I have a solution for you.
One of the ways to learn to sew better is to understand your sewing machine and use it to its full potential. I worked for BERNINA for over 20 years and the best thing I learned there is:
And knowing how to use your sewing machine opens up a whole new world of sewing. New techniques, precision sewing, ways to sew faster without sacrificing accuracy, and an explosion of creativity – all of these things are possible if you have the right tools. Learning to use the specialty presser feet that are available to you can take your sewing to the next level.
I can already hear you saying, “But if I know a lot of techniques and I sew beautiful (even complex) projects, I DO know how to use my machine!” That may be true but, in my experience, I have seen many accomplished sewists that access only a small part of what your machine can do, especially if it is one of today’s advanced, computerized models.
My Feet-ology course can introduce you to broadening your sewing knowledge, expanding your creative boundaries, and re-energizing your love of sewing. CLICK HERE for more information.
Feet-ology…An Introduction to BERNINA Presser Feet has:
- 14 video lessons on the making and using of BERNINA presser feet.
- Instructions for a fun sampler wall hanging using many of the presser feet and techniques you learned from the lessons.
- Lifetime access to the video lessons so you can refer to them when you need or want the information.
- Included is a BONUS class on BERNINA attachments.
- You’ll have access to a Free membership to My Private Sewfeet Facebook Group.
Join me online as I share over 2 decades of sewing secrets and tips. Plus, our online presser foot community is full of like-minded sewists who are just as passionate as you are about all things fabric and thread. Enroll in Feet-ology today and start taking your sewing skills to new heights. Your finished projects will thank you!